How to organize your next travel in a few clicks?
Flight tickets bookings, hotels reservation, car rental, museum or shows tickets, mp3 audioguide download: all these options are available on the Air France and KLM websites: http://www.airfrance.ch/ and http://www.klm.ch/ .
You can organize your whole travel on airfrance.ch or klm.ch, with the most attractive fares of the market.
Which advantages will you find by booking directly on airfrance.ch, rather than in an (online) travel agency?
- You will access the best fares of the market, because there is no service fee* on airfrance.ch and klm.ch, contrary to the online travel agencies.
* except if you pay with a credit card (4 CHF).
- Price transparency: best fares are automatically displayed in the days around the chosen date, so that if there is a best opportunity, you can see it and adapt your travel period. Fares conditions are also clearly and well indicated: you know exactly which are the conditions of your ticket, if you can cancel or modify it once booked.
- Best Price Guarantee: you are systematically oriented to the lowest fare, so you can’t miss a promotion for example. And if you find the same Air France flight less expensive on another Swiss website, you’ll be refunded with the difference + 100 CHF.
- airfrance.ch and klm.ch are real “shops”. You have a large choice of products and services. Of course, you can book you flight ticket, but even more! Many travel products and services can be booked on the website:
• Hotels nights: Viamichelin and Accor (over 4 000 hotels in the world for Accor) are Air France partners. With Accor, Flying Blue members earn miles during their stay at the hotel and benefit from many advantages.
• Car rental: with Hertz, benefit up to 15% reduction on your car rental (you even can convert your Miles into a car rental)
• Parking emplacements in airport can be booked on airfrance.ch
• Visits, activities in the towns you wish
• Audio guides downloads (on airfrance.ch, the first download is free)
- E-services: many options available that will help you to buy your travel easily:
• Online check-in: from 30 hours before your scheduled flight time. You also can cancel your check-in.
• “Seat Plus”: pay option that will give you a seat with more legroom space.
• Additional baggage allowance: 30% reduction if you buy it on the internet at the same time as your online check-in.
Most of these services or options are available on Internet only.
- High level of information on many various topics:
• Destination guide: you can explore your choice of country, region, city or airport in detail, including up-to-date weather forecasts, maps and much more...
• Health and comfort
• Entertainment : you can discover which films and musics are live in the planes
• Flying Blue frequent flyer program
And if you want to stay connected with Air France and KLM, don’t hesitate to subscribe the newsletter, the RSS feeds or even follow them on Facebook (www.facebook.com/airfranceswitzerland www.facebook.com/klmswitzerland ) and Twitter (http://twitter.com/AirFranceCHen and http://twitter.com/KLM_CH )
Don’t hesitate to organize your next holidays or travels on airfrance.ch and klm.ch!