(Senior) Project Manager, Sales and Marketing
Full-time position in Zürich, Switzerland
Starting date: as soon as possible
Please click here to submit your application
RepRisk is a leading research and business intelligence provider, specializing in ESG and business conduct risks.
As a premium due diligence solution, RepRisk helps clients prevent and mitigate business conduct risks related to their operations, business relationships, and investments.
Since 2006, RepRisk leverages artificial intelligence and human analysis to translate big data into actionable analytics and metrics. With daily updates, universal coverage, and curated adverse data on companies, projects, sectors, and countries, RepRisk offers a suite of a powerful risk management and compliance services.
Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, RepRisk serves clients worldwide, enabling them to reduce blind spots and shed light on risks that can have reputational, compliance, and financial impacts on a company.
This position plays a key role in supporting RepRisk’s growth and global reach. The (Senior) Project Manager will act as the right-hand of the Executive Vice President Sales and Marketing, which oversees RepRisk’s global client base, sales activities, and marketing and communications. He or she will work closely with each of the department heads (Client Services, Sales, Marketing and Communications) to drive forward strategic initiatives and ongoing projects.
The position reports directly to the Executive Vice President Sales and Marketing.
- Serve as a liaison and work closely with the respective department heads to support and drive forward activities such as department planning, budget, and controlling activities
- Execute strategic sales and marketing projects and initiatives
- Prepare internal and external presentations, business cases, and editorials
- Act as secretary to Sales and Marketing Management team meeting, participating in the corresponding meetings, following up on the decisions and action items, and contributing to strategy development
- After 6-12 months, transition into a full-time senior position within either the Client Services or the Sales department (depending on the candidate’s interest and skills)
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree from a respected university or college; MBA is a plus
- 2+ years in management consulting, or 5 years of professional experience in the area of sales, marketing, or account management, with a proven track record
- Experience in financial services, especially banking, insurance, or investment management is a strong plus
- Ability to interpret contracts and other legal documentation is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (including editing) is a must; any other major business language, in particular German and French, would be a plus
- Advanced skills in Powerpoint and Excel is a must
- Structured thinker, organized, pragmatic, and efficient in execution
What We Offer
- An entrepreneurial, young work environment with a motivated team
- Making a significant contribution to the field of sustainability
- A long-term employment opportunity at a growing global company
Please click here to submit your application.
In case you have any questions, our Senior HR Administrator is more than happy to help you:
Contact: Ivana Suter, Senior HR Administrator, Phone: +41 43 300 54 40, Email: recruiting[at]reprisk[dot]com (please note that we do NOT accept applications via email).